QuasarDB “Hierocles” 3.2.0 availableApril 9, 2019
We are very pleased to announce the immediate availability of QuasarDB 3.2.0.
This release brings a big push toward security with complete and precise access control management.The other major focus on this release is to greatly improve the user experience of Python developers. We now have a built-in pandas integration and we reworked packaging to make installing the QuasarDB Python API a breeze.As with every release, we also increased the analytical capabilities of QuasarDB with more functions and features.
Did you know about our free of charge community edition?
[security] Fine grained access control.
- [security] Support for default user privileges.
- [query] Support for ALTER TABLE.
- [query] Support for SHOW TABLES.
- [query] Support for moving minimum, average, and maximum.
- [query] Support for distinct count.
- [API] Python API pandas integration.
- [export] New data exporting tool to export timeseries data to CSV files.
Fixes and improvements
- [query] GROUP BY performance improvements.
- [query] Fixed multiple GROUP BY related bugs.
- [query] Greatly improved the performance of the lookup function.
- [daemon] Optimize ORDER BY and LIMIT processing.
- [daemon] Fixed a clustering bug when the cluster was using stream encryption.
- [API] Reworked Python API packaging.
- [API] Greatly improved batch insertion API performance.
- [import] Greatly improved TSV/CSV importing tool performance and heuristics.
- [REST] Various bugs and documentation fixes.
- [network] Reused sockets could ignore buffering parameters.