QuasarDB Beta 3.9.4 releasedOctober 5, 2020
We are very pleased to announce the immediate availability of QuasarDB 3.9.4.
This release introduces the experimental PIVOT feature, and introduces important bug fixes and performance improvements.
Fixes and improvements
- [query] Support for PIVOT (experimental)
- [daemon] If a bucket is corrupted, the data will now be ignored by aggregation functions
- [daemon] Greatly improve DELETE performance
- [daemon] Prevent data from being corrupted in case of concurrent insertion and erasure on the same bucket
- [daemon] Statistics are now grouped by UID
- [query] Accept unknown unqualified columns in WHERE/PREWHERE clauses
- [query] Fixed potential invalid get tagged count computation
- [api] Added function to explicitly release memory during batch insertion