QuasarDB 3.9.8 Beta releasedMarch 26, 2021
We are very pleased to announce the immediate availability of QuasarDB 3.9.8.
This release is planned to be the penultimate beta before 3.10. It includes several bug fixes and improvements related to query results.
Several features have also been added to fix accidental data duplications or operational-induced data corruptions without shutting down the cluster.
32-bit and 64-bit ARM binaries for Linux are now included with every release.
Get it here!
Fixes and improvements
- [api] Add an API to verify data integrity remotely
- [api] Fix potential invalid results for variance, skewness, and kurtosis
- [daemon] Add an operation to nuke a corrupted bucket without shutting down the server remotely
- [daemon] Add statistics for write errors
- [daemon] Correctly support dates before 1970 and beyond 5000
- [daemon] Fix descriptor usage on systems with a low descriptor limit
- [daemon] Log when buckets are too large
- [daemon] Make disks writes more resilient to major failures such as a server shut down
- [daemon] Make the persisted firehose shard size configurable
- [query] Add support for duplicate rows deletion
- [query] Correctly support WHERE != “”
- [query] Fix an invalid timestamp returned for certain first/last queries
- [query] Fix GROUP BY results that could be returned as blobs when they are in fact strings
- [query] Fix invalid error code returned for certain ASOF JOIN queries
- [query] Fix invalid results for adjacent_count on large queries
- [query] Fix several GROUP BY issues related to timestamps
- [query] Fix several incoherences in the way GROUP BY results were given
- [query] Support tagging at table creation
- [railgun] Fix a performance problem when inserting in multiple tables
- [rest] Fix a potential resource leak