QuasasrDB "Crates" 3.8.0 available!06 April 2020
We are very pleased to announce the immediate availability of QuasarDB 3.8.0.
This release focuses on performance improvement and lower memory usage.
Important: the default binaries are now optimized for Haswell architectures (previous versions were targeting Westmere). You will need to use the Core2 builds if your architecture is older than Haswell.
- [query] Support for INSERT TRUNCATE
Fixes and improvements
- [query] Significant performance improvement to GROUP BY queries for high-cardinality results
- [daemon] Properly honor cgroups memory restrictions (Docker and Kubernetes)
- [daemon] Fixed backtrace functions log in Linux
- [client] Optimized client/server communications for better performance