QuasarDB "Apollodorus" 3.7.0 available02 March 2020
Back to news
We are very pleased to announce the immediate availability of QuasarDB 3.7.0.
This release focuses on performance improvement and lower memory usage.
- [query] Support for timestamp comparisons in WHERE clauses
- [query] New function to count adjacent differences in a column
- [query] Allow to insert NULL strings in INSERT INTO statements
- [query] Allow WHERE (t.)col1 = (t.)col2 with multiple tables (e.g. with a find statement)
Fixes and improvements
- [daemon] Blob on-disk and in-memory speed and size optimizations (up to X4 more memory efficient, X2 faster insertions)
- [daemon] Improve eviction and overall memory usage
- [daemon] Removed a bottleneck on concurrent read-only operations on the same table