QuasarDB 3.1.0 released!14 January 2019
In this release we focused on improving the default parameters of QuasarDB to make sure you would have out of the box a good level of performance. Not only that, but we did internal changes that can deliver significant improvements in terms of performance when inserting large amounts of data. We changed the way persistence is configured which will require you to update your daemon's configuration. Last but not least, we keep extending the possibilities of QuasarDB by enriching the querying language.
Did you know about our free of charge community edition?
- [query] Support for ALTER TABLE and schema migration
- [query] LIMIT is now supported with OFFSET and ORDER BY
- [query] Extended support for WHERE clause in GROUP BY
- [query] Client-side lookups joins
Fixes and improvements
- [daemon] Major performance update for insertion speed in synchronous and asynchronous mode
- [daemon] Significantly reduced memory usage of the asynchronous timeseries insertion
- [shell] Added option to manage network buffer size in the shell
- [shell] Fixed display result order for ORDER BY
- [daemon] Clarified persistence options
- [daemon] Added more customization options to the Helium persistence layer
Download it now!You receive this email because you are part of the QuasarDB beta testing program.