QuasarDB 2.7.0 released!02 July 2018
This release features enhanced compression and better docker support.
We also greatly improved the flexibility of range specification, enabling you to express complex ranges such as "give me all the fridays between 10:00am and 10:15am" very easily.
- [daemon] Compression optimizations.
- [query] Support for parsing IPv4 addresses as 64-bit integers.
- [query] Support for aliases.
- [query] Support for sub-ranges. You can now select months, days, and time from a larger range for precise ranges.
Fixes and improvements
- [daemon] Better docker and NAT support. The daemon can advertise an address different from the one it listens to.
- [daemon] Significant performance improvement to the first() aggregation function.
- [daemon] Fixed an issue where time series were not automatically trimmed.
- [shell] Fixed several bugs which could result in unaligned tables being displayed.
What are you waiting for? Try it out! Our community edition is free!