QuasarDB 2.6.0 released!01 June 2018
This release features an official R API as well as Grafana support. Many improvements to the query language have been done as well with built-in Gregorian calendar support and more WHERE clauses operators.
Our new high-performance insertion tool "Railgun" is now available. Load large CSV in milliseconds into your QuasarDB cluster without writing a single line of code. Contact your Solutions Architect for more information.
- [api] Official R API
- [api] Official Grafana support
- [api] High performance multi table bulk insert
- [query] Gregorian calendar support
- [query] A WHERE clause can now be applied on aggregations
- [query] Support for regular expressions in blob comparisons
- [query] Support for bitwise "and" operator in integer comparisons
- [query] Allows optional ";" at the end of queries
- [daemon] Added more systemtap probes for finer tuning
Fixes and improvements
- [daemon] Greatly improved bulk insertion speed
- [api] Removed obsolete filter in the API
- [query] Fixed count related issues on blobs and timestamps columns
- [query] SELECT count(*) now returns a valid result in all cases
- [query] geometric mean is now properly accepted by SELECT
What are you waiting for? Try it out! Our community edition is free!