QuasarDB 2.4.0 released!12 March 2018
Back to news
This new version brings powerful improvements to the query language, as well as significant boost to the compression ratio and aggregation speed.
- [query] Support for arithmetic expressions in SELECT statements
- [query] Support for multiple ranges in SELECT statements
- [query] Initial support for WHERE clause - at this stage only single column queries are supported
- [persistence] Greatly improved data compression (up to 5x)
Fixes and improvements
- [aggregations] Added specific SSE 4.2 optimizations for machines without AVX and AVX2
- [aggregations] Significantly increased the speed of integer 64-bit aggregations (up to 6x)
- [aggregations] Significantly increased the speed of sum_of_squares and product functions (up to 4x)
- [python] Exposed query API
- [shell] Fixed a bug where the columns would be displayed in the wrong order for a star SELECT
What are you waiting for? Try it out! Our community edition is free!